Friday, August 12, 2011

BYU & other stuff

I wanted to write in our blog once a week but its easier said than done. I got more hours at work which is always good but now I have less time to blog.... oh well! We took my younger brother up to BYU for school last week and that was quite the adventure. He is really happy and i'm so excited for him! Its not easy being a student athlete ( its actually the hardest thing you can actually do while going to school)  but its such a great accomplishment and experience to have. Even though I feel like I would have been done with school a lot earlier if I wouldn't have done a collegiate sport, I still wouldn't change it for anything. I met a lot of great people and learned a great deal about my self and molding myself into the person I knew I wanted to be. Anyways this is going to be a short post because I have lots of stuff to do before the week is out and that includes writing a talk for this Sunday ( plus I haven't even started it). Enjoy some pics from our trip:)





No comments:

Post a Comment