Sunday, August 21, 2011

Till we meet again!

Wow what a long week and I'm so so so so glad that it is OVER, but I know that this coming week is going to be just as crazy! Colton and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary this weekend and at the same time we need to drive up north and take Adam all his stuff that he left at our moms house. So that's the weekend! Tomorrow school starts and i'm not to excited about that and work as well! I love my job but last week my friend who I took care of died:( it all just happened so fast, before I could even realize what was going on it was all over. Its so hard working at an assisted living because the people eventually go the way of the earth. I miss him so much but I'm so glad that he isn't in pain anymore and that he is reunited with his wife and other loved ones. His family was so supportive and so kind and I'm so glad that I was able take care of their dad and get to know them all! Well that's all I got, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment