Sunday, October 23, 2011

Silly Uncle Sam

I sure do love my family! My uncle Sam is coming down for Thanksgiving before he leaves to go back home to the motherland! He just found out that Colton and I got a dog and he doesn't like it. He says we need to work on human communication and not animal communication bahahahahah......... He is funny! Anyways it has been a crazy week. I have decided not to go onto Facebook until I get an A on the rest of my chemistry test. So if your trying to get in touch with me you will have to do it the old fashion way and give me a call ( so I can work on my human to human communication) if you don't have my number then we aren't as great as friends as you think! Well I have some descent grades but when I have fantastic grades then I will start up my Facebook again!

No comments:

Post a Comment