Friday, September 30, 2011

LIfe's UNAVOIDABLE issues!

I say this everyday and I don't think that anyone really takes me seriously but here it goes anyways, If I didn't have the gospel in my life I would be a totally different person. There is so much turmoil and fog in my life that if I could run away from it all I would. When I really want to run away and I've made up my mind that I'm going to I always think about the Savior; I think about the turmoil and fog that he had in his life and that when it came down to it he didn't run away and he didn't complain he just DID IT! He did it for me and he did it for everone, even those who don't care for it and don't want it. Well guess what? I DO WANT IT!!!!! And thats why I go through the fog and the turmoil and will continue ( I'm sure ) to go through it until my time on this earth is no more. I know he knows its because of him I do all that I do, and now I want everyone else to know its because of him I do what I do ( The good anyways )! So to all of you who were or is mean to me, pre-judged me, gossiped about me or my family, or did stuff intentionally to hurt and cause pain, I want you to know I forgive you, BUT know that I don't forgive you for you! I do it for me and because its what I have been asked to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment