Monday, April 23, 2012

Long, Lost Blogger

 Its been to long...... So here is a recap ( without pictures, sorry) of the last 4 months since the holidays.! Christmas was wonderful and loads of fun! I had only a few days off between work but that was ok with me, cause my co-workers and my residents are my family away from home. We finally got a new projecter for our theater room and now we don't have to spend so much money going to the movies!
 Fast forward to school! I was taking stats and patho, but decided I should drop patho after I got my first test results back. So I picked up Mt. biking (why I did this I will never know), soccer and fitness center! so yes pretty much I'm super good looking ( which is hard to believe because I was so good looking before these classes).
 Besides school, work, and crazy family drama, Colton and I are pretty boring people! We have been having alot of fun though between the two of us and Max! Whom by the way is no longer a cute little pup with blue eyes. He is big, messy, loud, and annoying! We love him anyways!
 My birthday was WONDERFUL! I was engulfed with the best of friends and family! It was a relaxed and very pleasant day! I got everything I wanted and I already had everything that I needed. I'm so glad to have the gospel in my life! How wonderful it is to know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and is always there. I'm grateful for his plan of Salvation and the joy it brings to my life! I'm grateful for my savior  Jesus Christ and for his amazing life. I'm grateful for my husband and his testimony of the gospel, and his kindness towards other's (including myself). Also for my wonderful family!

Wow! Thats a mouthful!

No comments:

Post a Comment