Sunday, May 27, 2012

NURSING SCHOOL

Here we come Phoenix Arizona! You read right We are moving to Arizona this weekend so that I can start school in July! It's a scary thought to think that we won't be living in Utah anymore but at the same time I'm so glad that we are going to go somewhere new! As nice as Utah is Colton and I are excited to go somewhere on our own away from family so that we can learn how to rely on each other. Family is great but we need to take a page out of the scriptures, you know the one that says leave your parents and cleave unto your spouse. I love that scripture! I'm so grateful to the lord and all the many blessings that he has blessed Colton and I with. He has always been with me through the good and the bad. The gospel makes bad people good and good people better! With that I'm striving every day to do the things that I know I need to be doing, keeping the commandments. Thanks be to God!
nurse20stick201.jpg


1 comment:

  1. Amazing that you moved to AZ! I hope that you like it there! It's a lot hotter than St. Geezy! :)

    ReplyDelete