Friday, August 31, 2012

Another Anniversary!

  Every year is a blessing, and I'm so very grateful to my heavenly father for such blessings. On Tuesday the 28th of August, Colton and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I'll be honest we aren't like other couples who do extraordinary gifts and take elaborate trips; we just do us instead! We had a nice long quiet day at home and it was perfect. We have been so overwhelmed with school, work, and other things that occupy our time, so we decided that we would just spend the day enjoying each others company. It was PERFECT!
  We haven't had the easiest marriage thus far, or the tamest of circumstances, but we do have faith in the lord. We know that he loves us and has faith in us and our commitment to our marriage and to him. Our marriage didn't start out that way, but with time it has amounted to that. I'm so grateful to my family for their support and their love. All the times that I ran home crying to my mom, and she had the love and strength to send me back home to my husband to work things out. My younger brother for all his wisdom, and silly comments that make me want to be a better wife and person. And to my oldest brother for his words of kindness and inspiration. Thanks to my husband for his patience, love, kindness, persevering, understanding, and all the other stuff that one must need have to be married to this daughter of god! (which is a lot)
  Last but certainly not least: thank you to my perfect father, and brother who are in heaven! Thank you for all my wonderful blessings, and the strength that you give my heart to endure every day. Without your love I am nothing, and I'm so glad that I can realize that, and know because thou lovest me I am the person I am today and will become better with each passing day! I'm so grateful for the wonderful people you have blessed me with in my life; those who radiate with thy spirit, and help to bring me closer to you everyday! Thank-you Always!




3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary a little late!! hope your doing well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! Kind of an odd comment/request, I know...but I was wondering if you would be able to release your other blog name? I was hoping to change my blog address and it seems all the ones I want are taken, including http://coltonashley.blogspot.com. I hope this isn't too bold of a request.
    Please let me know, and Happy (very belated) Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete