Friday, August 31, 2012

I'll Be missing you

   Oops! Just another thing that assures me that I'm not cut out for this blogging thing. I accidentally erased my last post about my dearest and sweetest friend Elyse, but this just gives me another chance to write about her! I met Elyse and her sweet mom in 2010 when I was invited to come and care for Elyse. All of the moments that we shared together were GREAT! We always got along, and the spirit abided everywhere she was. Elyse always had such a positive attitude, and it rubbed off on me. She gave me the courage to stand for truth and righteousness; was my supporter in all things.
   I miss her tremendously and I'm so sad that I wasn't there to say "till we meet again." I know that she is happy and whole where she is now. Elyse always had a perfect spirit, and now she has her perfect body! I know that she watched over me when she was here on earth, and she still watches over me now. Thank you Elyse for your friendship, love, and the ability to see things in me that I couldn't see.
I love you, for always and forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment