Sunday, September 4, 2011

2 YEARS!!


2 YEARS!
Woot, Woot! Colton and I have been married for 2 years now! Its been such a blast to be with my best friend everyday, I don't know if he feels the same way but  he probably does cause come on..... he's married to complete awesomeness! Its so much fun  being married but at the same time its crazy and a lot of work. I think that your marriage is what you put into it! If you strive everyday to better the relationship between you and your spouse and incorperate the teachings of the gospel into your marriage it strenthens not just you and your spouse but also your marriage. We were suppose to go camping for our Anniversary but it had rained so much up in the mountains that I didn't want to camp anymore and Colton was sick the whole weekend! We still had a great time even though we did nothing we planned and I forgot the camera so that means no pictures. This past weekend we had a family reunion on Colton's mom side. We couldn't go to the gathering on friday because the both of us worked but we did stop by on saturday to spend sometime with the family. Anyways so Colton's brother is dating a black girl and she went to the reunion with his brother the first night and my husbands family thought that she was me! How sad! She called me later on that night to tell me, and I didn't think I was going to be so bothered by it but I was. So when we went to see them Saturday I wasn't very friendly! I know that I don't see his mom's side of the family very often but I would at least think that they wouldn't mistake me for just any black girl, especially because the one uncle who had mistaken me for the girl friend was the uncle that married Colton and I? So ya........... I say this because the girl he is dating and I look nothing alike! But oh well I guess to some people I'm just still that black girl! Good thing I have the gospel in my life cause if I didn't I would probably be a very different person....... and not in a good way!!

Till Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment