Sunday, September 25, 2011

Maximus

Ya so I thought I would be able to blog once a week but since I do have a life it most likely wont happen that often! So since the last time I wrote my husband and I decided that besides wanting babies we also want to have a dog! So we went crazy and sprung for Pitt bull, cause if we're going to do it we got to do it big! His name is Maximus but we just call him Max and he is super cute. He is also lots of work and lots of trouble! He is starting to sleep through the night which is great because I hated the whole 2 hour thing. He is good about going to the bathroom outside but if we make him walk to the bathroom he decides he would just rather go in the house! Oh well its a good thing he's cute cause if he wasn't I would have given him back the night we got him. Besides that school is crazy but i'm doing GRAND in all my classes so far so hopefully I can keep that momentum going, which means I probably won't be on here as much. Oh well....... Anyways we went to the big rival game last week which was fun for about 20 min. It was nice to see Adam and all of his friends and teammates but it was brutal being at the game. By brutal I don't mean because they had a bad night, ( even though yes that was unfortunate ) I mainly mean how awful it was being there and hearing all the negative things that the fans had to say when we were being beat. Maybe its because i'm a family member and I know the players and the coaches, but WOW I never didn't want to go to another game after hearing all the bad things the fans were saying about the players! And it wasn't the Utah fans that I heard it was all BYU fans, which was extremely sad; especially when most of the people who are BYU fans ( a large majority ) are all members of the church and should be representing the church in all that they do, say, etc.. I just don't feel as though that is what was taking place that Saturday night. If we as members claim to live the gospel and incorporate it into our daily lives then we should live as we preach and there is no exceptions! But hey I could be wrong maybe it applies to everything besides sporting events?  ( I doubt I'm wrong ) People just need to be better and that includes me of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment