Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cardinal Stadium........ YES

Its been about 3 weeks since we moved to AZ. Or since I have moved. So we went from owning our own place to renting  again, and it is a royal pain. You never know how good you have it until you don't have it anymore! Anyways.... Glendale is beautify depending on were it is that your at, were we are not so pretty. About 5 min from where we live is AMAZING!! The cardinal football stadium and the IMAX theater makes are apartment situation not as sad. Even though AZ is really fun its not so much when you are by yourself. So I decided to go and visit my dearest family and friends (who I know just can't live without me) in Utah! Its a good thing I came to because they were all in desperate need of my good looks and be sparkling and vibrant personality! So my mom and I went a little crazy with my mac book and this is what you get!
As you can see we decided to know what we would look like as frogs.....

and then chipmunks! Bahahahaha these two were my faves!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment